DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF THE APPLICATION FOR VISA OR VISA STATUS ALTERATION (NON-B): FOR COACH OR ATHLETE
The application must be submit more than 15 days before visa expiration and, in case of overstaying in Thailand, application could not be submitted.
- 1.1 Form TM.86 for the foreigner, who has Tourist and Transit Visa and applies for Visa Status Alteration and applies for non-immigrant visa; or
1.2 Form TM.87 for the foreigner, who enters into Thailand without visa, but is allowed to stay in Thailand with a permit of stay for a period of 15 day, 30 days, 90 days and applies for non-immigrant visa.
- A copy of passport pages (for example, personal information page, last entries stamp, visa sticker and extension stamp (if any) and departure card (Form TM.6))
- Either one 4×6 cm photograph or one 2 inch size photograph
- Application fee of Baht 2,000
- Guarantor letter from the Sports Authority or the government office concerned requesting for Visa or Visa Status Alteration. (Attention: Immigration Commissioner)
- A set of license for establishment of the Association
- A copy of the Association’s meeting report.
1. The Applicant must appear in person every time.
2. The Applicant must sign to certify on every page of the Applicant’s documents.
3. The Association’s authorized signatory must sign to certify all documents and have them stamped with the Association’s official seal.
4. To be convenient and for speedy service, the Applicant for visa or visa status alteration must arrange and submit a complete set of documents in proper order and must prepare the originals as proof.
5.For more details, please visit our website at http://bangkok.immigration.go.th