Applying for a resident’s visa in Thailand
Notification of Immigration Bureau Admission of application for residential permit in the year B.E. 2563(2020)
According to the notification from Minister of interior by approval of the cabinet issued on August, 23 B.E. 2563 (2020) regarding quota of aliens to have residence in the Kingdom for the year 2020 the following stipulations are applied.
1. 100 persons of each nationality, Colony or colonies of each country shall be considered as one country while each Sovereign state shall be considered as one country and 50 persons for stateless people.
2. The application can be submitted on the date 1 October, 2020 – 30 December, 2020 during office hours.
3. Place to submit the application:
In Bangkok :
Contact at Sub-division 1 ,Immigration Division 1, The Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty The Kings 80th Birthday Anniversary,5th December, B.E. 2550 (2007), Building B, 2nd Floor, Counter D, 120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Road, Thungsonghong Sub-District, Bangkok 10210.
In other regions :
Contact at local or near by Immigration Office/Checkpoint.
Click For more details
3. List of Documents Required
- Application Form (TM.9)
- Form of personal information sheet
- Health certificate from a government hospital
- Map of residence and place of work form
- Salary certificate
- Example for the letter of employment history to Department of Labour